Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Thursday 30 April 2015

Humming birds


Here is my first card using the beautiful Stampendous stamp set and die set that I bought at the Shepton Mallet show. I added a sentiment by Unity Stamps which I thought was perfect, this is how I feel when I see something amazing in nature. I think this would be a perfect Spring birthday card for someone special.
I coloured the images with Promarkers, and I used two Versacolor ink pads to ink the sentiment stamp. The birds and two of the flowers are die cut and the flowers are layered. The smaller bird is layered because I couldn't get the die to cut it perfectly. The stamped panel is die cut with a Spellbinders card creator die. The colours I used are for the Rubber Dance colour palette.

My card has flown into the following challenges:
Rubber Dance - colour palette (April)
Die Cut Divas - in the garden (April)
Coffee, Chocolate and cards - use a die cut (Fri)
Fussy and Fancy - #137 Spring Flowers (Fri)
Crafting from the Heart - #57 anything goes (Mon)
Papertake Weekly - my pick - Use a Quote (Tues)
Cute Card Thursday - use a sentiment 
TTCRD - anything goes (May 4th)
That's Crafty - keep it simple (Fri 8th May)

Won:
Red Rubber Inspirational - Spring Birthday (Thurs)


6 comments:

  1. Love this image...hummingbirds are my favorite bird! Thank you for joining the Red Rubber Inspirational challenge! Lynda - DT Red Rubber Designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful!! I love your coloring. Thank you so much for playing along with us for ATG challenge at TTCRD DT
    Enjoyscrappin2 {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door. Hugs Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cazzy, just love Stampendous stamps and these sweet hummingbirds and flowers! Thank you for playing at Red Rubber Inspirationals! Barb DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the depth to your birds, they stand out beautifully. Lovely card.

    So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card!! Thank you so much for entering it to our April challenge!
    A new challenge is out today - hope to see you there, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully made - such an elegant design.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.