Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Sunday 20 July 2014

A very worthy cause


I just found out that Victoria was doing the race for life today, despite her own physical problems she wants to raise money for Cancer Research having lost her father and brother to it.
As some of you may know Shaun had skin cancer and had it removed earlier this year, he was one of the lucky ones and will have to have checks regularly for years to come. So I was happy to help Victoria. 
If you donate by 11:55pm tonight you can enter for the candy as well.

1 comment:

  1. l have supported this for Vicky and so lovely Cazzy for you to promote it too l hope there are lots of supporters xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.